Kalicube Tuesdays with Irina Poddubnaia

How to Make 5-10% Extra Sales on Autopilot Here is the brutal truth about eCommerce: Most eCommerce sellers just focus on getting traffic to their stores. Paid ads, affiliate promotions, events, direct outreach, SEO and etc. and etc. The thinking goes like this: traffic — paying customers and more traffic — more paying customers. So in fact, all this becomes a race to get as much targeted traffic as possible. While doing that they forget about existing customers Do you know that it costs you 5 times more to acquire a new customer than it takes to keep an existing one? The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60-70%, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is only 5-20% In this episode, Irina Poddubnaia will share some advice on how you can drive back traffic to your store after purchase and make 5-10% extra sales by upselling your existing customers while they are waiting for their orders. Links to pieces of content relevant to this topic you have produced: Free ebook “How To Make 5-10% Extra Sales On Autopilot Without Increasing Your Ad Spend Or Hiring More Staff”: https://trackmage.com/flywheel-extra-sales/ Join Irina Poddubnaia and Jason Barnard for this week’s episode of Kalicube Tuesdays! Organised by Kalicube in partnership with Wordlift. Part of the Kalicube Tuesdays series.